Infologica is different from many other computer service providers because we focus on solutions based on client requirements.
Combining a project team concept with a client centered requirements we provide comprehensive computer services.
Adopting the approach, shown on the diagrame in our daily activities we develop for our clients completely integrated information systems.
When a new project topic appears the company establishes the following steps for achieving the most comprehensive and reliable project results in correspondence to the customer's requirements:
1. Appearance of a new project topic leads to selecting project team in correspondence to the topic and the laid down requirements for the project results. This is usually a combination of variety of people such as managers, designers, developer, thematic experts with experience relevant to the project topic.
2. A number of meetings of the project team for a certain period of time brings as a result to two documents:
• Function Specification - this document specifies precisely and clearly the requirements of the customer in regard to the functionality of the relevant project, i.e. data flow as diagrams with relevant description; business flow as diagrams with relevant description; detailed specification and description of the required by the customer software modules defined as users' screens and menus; databases with tables supplied with relationships between them, needed for project development, comprehensive project time schedule
• Technical Specification - this document describes the customer requirements for the software technology going to be needed for the development of the project, such as: operating system and system version (Microsoft Windows, Linux, etc.); application type (Server, Client or Client/Server), technology and programming language (PHP, JSP/Java, etc.), database and version (MySQL, ORACLE, PostgreSQL, etc.)
3. The two documents (functional and technical specification) are provided to the Designers and Developers.
4. The Designers program that part of the Function Design Report regarding the users' screens and menus for the separate modules as described in the document Function Design Report. The Designer program the so called front end part of the software strongly keeping to the development environment described in Technical Specification as well as the time schedule listed in the document Functional Design Report. The Developers implement the so called back end part of the software i.e. the database/databases with tables supplied with relationships between them, needed for project development. The Developers also program the middleware part of the software, i.e. they program software procedures for connecting front end layer and back end layer of the software. During the development process, Developers are tightly keeping the requirements for the development environment as described in Technical Specification as well as the time schedule listed in the document Functional Design Report.
5. The developed and ready software is delivered to the Testing Team for approving. The Testing Team tests the software for a certain period of time as specified for testing in the document Functional Design Report.
6. Accepted by the Project Team final software product is delivered to the end customer.
Note: After the final software is delivered to the customer there is a period for testing by the customer. Customer fills in the so called error report and the topics listed there are processed by the Developers and Designers during the period of time specified between Customer and Contractor.